Friday, November 30, 2007

Newborns and Old Friends

How wonderful it was the past two days to combine the two! I have a Virginia friend living relatively nearby and she had her second child last week. I was unable to visit until this week, and then wound up spending two nights impromptu in order to visit not just with her, but her parents also, who I haven't seen since rougly this time last year. The baby boy is adorable--and such a good baby! This is a blessing to my friend since her oldest child will only turn 1 year old next week. Yes, she has her hands full. Now I'm missing Virginia all over again, and simply will have to make plans for a visit!

3 comments:

Undeserving said...

Here, here! I'm always up for a visit from you. :-)

Undeserving said...

Ok, ok... that should have been "hear, hear"... don't hold it against me. In my enthusiasm to post it just came out wrong. :-) What I meant was "Here! Come here!

Nic Ridley said...

Yes - we'd love to see you out here!