Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Pictures Say So Much

Ok, so we had some pictures taken on Sunday for Easter. Now I already know there is more to me now than when Chris married me, and I've been complaining about it a lot lately. Like a good husband, Chris refuses to say anything other than "You're not fat" every time I say I am. Well, after seeing our pics on Sunday, I had enough. Chris has done some personal training--setting up exercise routines and such for people. This week he started working out more than just his PT day, and I told him I wanted him to set up something for me. So as of this evening after he came home from work, I am now on an exercise routine that I am to do at least 3 days a week. I think having someone to which I am now accountable will help me stay on track. I sure don't have a desire to go back to work, but it did keep me just active enough to prevent too much weight gain. Instead of the freshman 40, I have picked up the newlywed 20. Thank goodness spring is here.

5 comments:

Elisa said...

I think you're imagining things, you looked great in that picture! Good luck with the workout :-)

Jeanette said...

Ya know, Avril, if you hadn't said anything not a soul would have noticed. Now you have everyone going back and analyizing your photo...."hmmm...has she put on weight?"

You look beautiful and happy and I didn't notice anything else. So, as Steph says, so hum.

Anne said...

i'd have to agree with Jeanette - until you mentioned it, all i thought was "she looks great!". tsk tsk...

but really, it IS a great pic and its nice to be hearing updates from you!

mom said...

You two look stunning. I think if your pretty blazer were about a size larger, I could wear it, hmmm?

Jeanette said...

So, um, now that it's been more than a month since your last post....we need an update. What exciting things have you been doing lately?